Finding a life coach is like finding that perfect pair of shoes. You must be comfortable with the fit and the style. This blog will provide you with key points to identify coaches that you can connect and trust with important decisions.
If you conduct a web search for coaching, what are your results? Many choices, right? Life Coach, Professional Coach, Business Coach, Executive Coach, Spiritual Coach, etc. While some may have similarities, there are a few differences. The attributes are the same, correct? I would say it depends on your needs. Many of the coaches outlined above, can coach you based on your identified needs.
The best advice, is to find a coach that has your best interest at heart.
A Few Pointers for your Search:
- When seeking a coach, you should start with an interview.
- Try out a few, as you would do with shoes. When it feels right and there are no reservations, you’ve found the right coach.
- Find a coach with your beliefs, thoughts or feelings.
- Taking advantage of free initial sessions is very important.
Outline Your Needs:
- Identify why you really need a life coach.
- Are you seeking a coach for advice, to make a move or just someone to listen?
- Think about your expected outcomes.
- Research the worth of the coaching sessions.
- Make your initial, hopefully free session, meaningful.
Finding A Life Coach
If you followed the steps above, you should have identified what you need in a coach. You should also have identified a few coaches that align with your beliefs and needs. Take some time to contact each person and set up a telephone interview. Give them a brief overview of why you are seeking a coach.
Keep in mind you are the client; the coach should cater to your needs.
If you are looking for a trustworthy company that offers a free “get to know you” session, please contact MJ Professional Coaching. We take pride in offering the initial session free to explore if we are the right fit and trusting partner. Take the time to invest in your future and the next step in your life.
MJ Professional Coaching has successfully helped individuals to identity their needs or barrier(s) and coach them to the next level.
We wish you much success in your endeavors of finding the right life coach.